24 September 2010

You need smile



usually i just bother my feeling. my heart. i just dont care if it sad or just frustrated. i will always try to cheer up by laughing. yeay i like laughing. no people dont like it right?

but lately i dont know, maybe Allah just want to give me test how i face my problems on this beautiful earth. i was frustrated ! feeling down. i am not a hot-tempered person. angry easily without a reason. i am not. but if u guys still want to judge me. never mind. if that can make u happy just go on. what can i do? i dont feel mad to them but i feel so disappointed with this kind of people. please be matured guys. we are 20 years old. we can think about many things wisely right.

ouh God, i am very rare to concern much about all these small things. but why now? i dont want it. please stay away from me. no need to think much about that silly things. but never mind. i know in this world, Allah has created a lot of type of people. i must know it. there is no point to i blame them but then in my heart has been almost filled with feeling of frustrated.

the solution is i just need to do something to forget about that all and just remember dont blame others. just be happy honey. you are deserve it. no others will care much about you unless yourself. be a good girl is in your choice. not others. dont be too weak and wake up please ! right now.

p/s : sorry guys. this article just for people who are never talk with me but they just easily say about me.

No comments: