12 September 2010

AIDIL FITRI 2010

me with kebaya and batik sarung

we show that there are the handsome ladies.

take a breath with smell of flowers.

adek and cousin, mina were camwhoring.

with my mom. sedap makan agar-agar yg my mom buat.

with my cousin , min

hai everybody. hope everyone happy with urs raya okay. and here i wanna wish again selamat hari raya aidilfitri to muslim arong the world not forget non-muslims too. the special on this aidilfitri are people will wearing new clothes, eating sweet foods which is kueh raya, have family meals which is late breakfast basically lunch and the really2 special is giving money to children ops not children only hehe..

as u know, this year im just wearing blue kebaya with pink flowers which is actually baju lame yer. but just once i have been wearing it so i decided to wear it on raya day. and the pario which is not really like pario how i wear it hehe because i dont know how to do it. maybe someone can teach me please..

and the batik sarung is my moms' actually. she dont wear it anymore so she gave it to me. so im just feel luckly to be the only one daughter in my siblings because all my mom's things will be mine too. ape orang kate barang u barang i juge hehe so no sharing2 with other siblings right.

okay. done with woman's clothes.

so, i feel just getting older for this year because i not really get duet raya. how much ur money peeps? im just get about RM20 maybe. but never mind i not really hope to get it. its okay i know i have been grow up. college student but not a worker okay.

my mom always teach me how to do your duty as the oldest kakak and the only one kakak actually. so, sometimes my mom ask me to give duet raya to my brothers, aizuddin and amirul. but mom, how come i can give money to my brothers because i dont working yet. so the plan that my mom always do was she will give her money to me then she ask me to give the money to my brothers so since that, my brother know that money is mine but actually my moms'. im just feel Ya allah, sampai camni my mom nak bagi tanggungjawab kat i. insyaallah mak i will do my duty as good as i can. i love you mom.

on aidilfitri day, we should apologize with everyone. just forget our fight arguments, our misunderstanding, our hate feeling. just forget about it. just be happy on this such a good day. so here i wanna to say sorry with my mistakes that i have done. please forgive my all wrongdoings. im sorry physically and spiritually guys.

HAPPY EID peeps!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol no prescription buy tramadol health solutions - tramadol 50mg not working

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine online paypal - is the phentermine online the real stuff