01 October 2010

Walking with mom

ini bukan mak saya dan saya. kami lebih cantik dan menawan.


i still remember when i went back home for last Eid holiday. my mom has accompanied me to shopping at sunway pyramid since i got no time to shopping for a long time. i must shop because it is always around my head. i just cant ignore it. takbole takbole. oh GOD ! well i am just a girl :)

actually, i decided to hang out alone but my mom cant accept that suggestion so she want to accompany me. yeah my mom always like that maybe she worried i will be disturbed by men outside there. oohh perasannya haha. but i worried about her because she need to walk a lot if she want to do so. So i think maybe she can just seat at coffee house and take some coffee for waiting me. and she ashed me to buy a magazine for her to prevent boring. kesian mak saya.

but suddenly, when we enter the entrance of sunway pyramid, the first shop we enter is M.A.C. and this shop is my moms' actually. no i mean her favourite shop not mine. so can you tell me who that actually want to shop haha. then we enter Promod. i love that floral blouse too much but her price OMG about 120+. i must think it twice okay and i showed it to my mom and she told i can get it just paid. but mom, i cant accept it. i must try to find the blouse that cheaper than that. okay then we enter FOREVER 21, COTTON ON, PADINI, VOIR, TOPSHOP and else and what i get? i got nothing arrgghhh..i dont find the blouse that i wanted. that i am too fussy? oohh no i think. i just want to get the comfortable blouse for me. for my opinion, it is so difficult to shopping. macam macam nak kena pikir. pikir secara waras itu amat penting. the important is we just want to feel the high level of satisfied right? nanti menyesal kalu tak puas. saya penih merasainya. sedih dan asek terpikir-pikir.

ops i forgot something. actually, my mom canceled her plan to just seat rather than walking with me. seems like she loves to shop too haha. never mind, she is a traveler so she always did it. she do shopping take some longer time than mine. she just like to see the accessories and she is so art person too hehe. dia pulak yang lebih lebih lama tengok gelang kat forver21 tu. nak cerita pasal mak saya memang tak habis lah. but she is so unique. and lastly, i got 2 blouses and i buy them at NICHII. so we after that we went back home. mesti penat dah mak saya teman. kesian dia.

thank you mom for accompany me. i am sorry. i know that you are tired with your works. sampaikan setiap minggu hari sabtu kena pergi office. so thank you so much mom. i love you .

p/s : please come back home. i am waiting you. dah seminggu kat China tu pulanglah anakmu merinduimu ;)



No comments: