15 March 2011

Child to go


alhamdulillah lastly got back from induction course. but still feel like want to sit there for a long time. boleh main lama-lama. berenang lama-lama. semua nak lama-lama haha thank you. since that, i know how much strenght i am. i love something that can challenge myself because i rare to get afraid. bukan bangga ke apaa tapi tula masalah nak takut pun susah. but unless time night walking takut sikit hehe sebab malam kot tapi takpe ramai-ramai.


release tension by swimming. dah lama tak berenang sekali buat flip tak jadi haha kena practise banyak kali ni. but there is something that i feel regret. tak dapat naik flying fox sebab pakcik bas punya pasal la nih. kalau tak dah boleh naik even dapat rasa macam naik roller coster sebab tinggi sangat. mesti heartbeat macam nak stop kan haha ni yang rindu genting highlands ni.


then back suddenly im think of my children. oh no no. i dont have any children i mean my future child. as like other woman, i have my own planning for my children. so i hope my husband too have his own plan and hope his planning is better than me for our childrens benefits. wow gatal ke sampai dah fikir anak ni? i dont think its wrong since i dont have any bf so i think i can think of my children. lain laa kalau dah ada bf tiba tiba pikir pasal anak. something wrong there haha firstly, maybe i will married when i am above 25 till 30. maybe 27 or 28 thats my target. i tried to keep my money as much as possible. before married, i want to enjoy myself and still shopping as usual but i will try to reduce it hehe


then when i got married as spesifically when i have children i will try to take them as my first priority. not me only and i hope me and my husband will give full of cooperation. jangan gaduh kalau ada gaduh gaduh pun sejam dua jam kena elok balik okay. we have to spend time with our children even busy mana pun. if one of them break the rules, there is a punishment waiting for you haha i want to give them the best education so them can be intelligent child with the best attitude and manners. i have my own list activities that they should do but i cant list here due to some reason hehe maybe they will feel tired and i try to manage their time.

i cant imagine how my parents try to plan for our benefits. maybe malam malam i and husband duduk dalam bilik atas katil discuss about them and masing masing denagn pen and kertas haha takut laa pulak. but you must think that what we planned must depend on our child too. nanti jangan tunggu dia cakap "dad, i dont think you should force me to do what i dont like to do please.." masa tu laaa baru nak fikir balik.



she is 5 years old but she is an intelligent girl. she can advise her mom about the shoes. and speech well-developed by learning three foreign languages. for me if we want to give the best for our children, we have to married late. because we need to keep the money first. especially guys you should really really think of it. because you are a leader of family. so please dont get selfish by married earlier. but if you are already rich, its okay to have a child hehe :) ahhh sudah. dah macam orang tua buat post ni. ni yang nak belajar parenting cepat ni.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..anis kite sama suke berangan pasal anak ngan husband nie..
eh bukan beranngan..planning masa depan..hehe

Unknown said...

haha..anis kite sama suke berangan pasal anak ngan husband nie..
eh bukan beranngan..planning masa depan..hehe